We know how upsetting and potentially expensive, a fire or flood can be, whether its in your own home or in your business premises. What sets us apart from our peers, is our obsession with quality – both in the work we carry out and in the care with which we treat our customers.
All our 18 offices are owned, managed and staffed by dedicated and highly skilled operators. All our managers and staff receive ongoing technical and customer support training. We genuinely go the extra mile for our clients.
Our service promise includes:
- Our pledge to respond to every call within one hour
- Ability to respond to all enquiries 24/7
- A detailed project plan for every job
- The ability to instruct from our handpicked, panel of experts for specialist jobs e.g. furniture or fine art restoration
- Being sensitive to our customers’ requirements and where at all possible, completing our work to their time scale
We firmly believe that restoration is always preferable over replacement. However, we do recognise that sometimes, replacement is the best option and will advise you to the best of our ability, drawing upon many years of experience and expertise, which is the best course of action.
Our good reputation has been hard won and is very important to us. Don’t just take our word for it, why not see what our customers say:
We support the Financial Services Authority, Treating Customers Fairly.