WORK FOR REVIVAL
As equal opportunity employers, Revival has various employment opportunities in our offices across the UK.
If you’re looking for employment opportunities with Revival that are not listed here, please send your CV to email@example.com to outlining the type of work you’re looking for.
Due to unprecedented demand for our services, we are looking for experienced disaster restoration technicians at our Oxford, Southern and Gloucester branches.
As part of the role you will:
- Attend fire damaged properties to remove fire residue, restoring a property to its pre-incident condition
- Attend water damaged properties to carry out damage limitation work such as extracting standing water and install drying equipment
- Work on content items both on site and in plant
- Respect our customers while working in their homes or business
- Assist with Leak Detection jobs.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday: 08.00 – 17.30hrs
Must be flexible to attend weekend call outs.
We offer an attractive package. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
You must hold a full, clean driving license and will preferably have at least one years experience within the disaster restoration industry.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unskilled Labourers and Apprentices
We have vacancies available at our branches across the UK, please contact email@example.com for more details.